Friday 3 June 2016

Lucas Tan Learning Log 2

June Holidays Week 1
3.30pm - 4.00pm
3/6/16

Source:
The Straits Times

What I Did:
I was bored and started reading the news when I came upon this article that I found was interesting.

What I Learnt:

Words I did not know:

Impair -- weaken or damage (something, especially a faculty or function).

Summary:

The SubPac is something that people are making, for users not only to listen to the music but also to feel the music. It is designed in such a way that it gives the sensation of something of something like in a club, where you can feel the sound reverberating throughout your body. It should be priced at below US$350, and the founders hope that this will help solve the problem of people coming home with headaches from shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment