Thursday 25 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3

Creative Task 3

        When I was a child, I well remember a naughty thing I had done. It was in the afternoon, the Sun up high and shining mercilessly at my house. I was with my sister. I remember I always carried a teddy bear around. My sister pinched me. A teddy bear, brown with a red tie, was flung at her. She ducked to a side. It reached the statue of a god and was on a burned josstick. My mother stormed to me and sent me to sleep. I cried and dropped flat on the floor. I did not know how to beg. 

        I was carried into my room, thrown onto my bed. I stopped crying. The soft fluffy item softening my feelings. I lazed there and did nothing. There were many limitations for a young child, this was one. I tossed and turned. I could hear my mother scolding my sister from outside. The room was of a dull yellow colour. I slowly fell into a deep slumber...

        When I woke up with a startle, it was dark. It must have been midnight already. A shadowy and gloomy figure appeared beside my bed.gifIt was holding my hands. I did not dare move. Soon, I fell asleep again.

        It was in the morning the next time I woke up. It was bright and shining. My thoughts went back to the mysterious figure that appeared in the night. Was it a dream? Or was it real? Who was it? Till now, I still do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment