Wednesday 3 February 2016

Nandanaa Raju_Creative Writing Task 2




   
Nandanaa Raju(6)
S1-04
Creative Writing Task 2

The clock in the church liked 12 midnight when I was enjoying the silence in the park which was near the church. Suddenly, I felt suspicious and creepy. Something rubbed against my back. 'It is the wind! Stop imagining things!" I said to myself then started to walk home.

    While walking on the road all alone in the dark, I could hear a faint crying sound of a woman.I stopped and scanned my surroundings. I noticed nothing. I took my phone and scanned the surroundings again with my camera phone. Now! Now, I witnessed a thick fog through the camera lens of my phone. I noticed that it bounced on to me and bounced off. My forehead already started sweating.

   I quickened my steps but still holding my phone which is now used as a scanner to scan for any unusual stuff. Even though there was no more fog around, I could hear the faint crying sound becoming a loud crying sound. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I could hear my heart pounding. At last, I took refuge in a backyard of a private house. I could feel tears brimming in my eyes.

    And wished, I had listened to his friends who had warned him. Never go walking on the road after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment