Thursday 25 February 2016

Yeo Jia Hao Calvin (Creative Writing Task 3) Grammarlied and Corrected

When I was a child, I well remember the cheeky toddler I was. It was an early afternoon; the sun rays creeping into my room. I drew the curtains and switched on the lights. Boredom seemed to be constantly tapping on my shoulders. Being the mischievous boy I was, I immediately came up with a ridiculous idea. I hurled all the old remote controls out of my window.

Just then, my mother walked in.

"Calvin, get down the bed now and continue sleeping!"

I woke up in the middle of the night. Darkness flooded the room mercilessly. It was frightening. I hid under my blanket and shut my eyes.

Finally, the morning came gracefully with its sun rays creeping over the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment