Friday 22 April 2016

Creative Writing Task 5



Creative Writing Task 5



Dear Hanisha,

There's nothing to write about.I am just sitting down in my English Class, writing this letter.Also, I have run 1.2km this morning with this aching back pain. I could hear voices of my teacher, Ms. Oh, and some boys chit-chatting away."Grrrrrr..!" could you hear that? The grumbling of my stomach. My mind is on food mode. My tongue is awaiting the taste of Chapati(Indian food).'Wow! Delicious!'

There are eight seconds to lunch break! " 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!"
Break!
Oh no! Ms. Oh hasn't released me yet! So sad!
My mind is wandering. I could not pay attention in class anymore.
All I could think is "food, food, food..."
Oh yes!
I am finally released!

Everything is boring at home except my room. There are so many treasures in my room that I feel I'm in a wonderland. But I could never study in my room because I am distracted by the treasures. I wish you were here to discipline me and make me study.

I haven't been doing much except my homework, my projects, my assignments and my revision. I have gone for a dance competition which sucked my blood. I went for the Track and Field events which were fun. But I have always been feeling that I am wasting the time in my life. These social media networks are ruining my life. I am leading a worthless life. Sad!

With that, I'm signing off.
I hope to hear from you soon,
It's good to receive letters when life's so boring.

Your beloved friend,
Nandanaa

No comments:

Post a Comment