Sunday 24 April 2016

Yeo Jia Hao Calvin (24) Creative Writing Task 5 (Grammarlied)

Dear Sivakumar

There's nothing to write about. The only thing interesting now is the speck of eraser dust on Roshan's hair. I wonder how it got there. Does Roshan use an eraser to scratch his head? I don't think so. I really want to blow it off. Nah, maybe not. Jason would look at me weird.

Everything at home is boring except the ant trail at the side of the bed. They seem to be carrying bits of... dead cockroach? It must be the cockroach I accidently stepped on. It felt soft and squishy. I bent down to examine the ant trail more closely. It smelled horribly pungent, worse than my sweaty sock.

I haven't been doing much except for our science project. We're still figuring out the measurements but we've got the main idea of a Rube Goldberg machine. I'm sure we'll finish this project after an infinite number of trips to the junk yard. After that, the sound of rusty scrap metal hitting against each other will be forever etched into my brain.

I bet you're getting bored.

Love,
Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment