Thursday 21 April 2016

CW Task 4 (Ray Wehn)

    After a night of howling weather, I wen out early to see the disgusting muddy grass. the fallen trees and overfilled drains full of muddy water and carcasses of drowned animals.

    But just as I opened my front door,it was nothing like I expected. Everything was the opposite! The sky was clear blue, and I could see the transparent clouds floating about in the sky. The grass were bright green in colour, and I could see the water droplets from the storm still left dripping from the green grass.

   As I enjoyed the scenery, I could hear the high-pitched sound of grasshoppers rubbing its long legs. and the sound of the leaves on the trees rustling. I could smell the delicious smell of freshly-baked cookies from the nearby bakery. I walked around the neighbourhood sneakily to avoid waking up the residents.

   As I sneaked around, I found a pair of eyes starring down at me from one of the houses. Feeling uneasy, I decided to go back home.

By Goh Ray Wehn, S104

No comments:

Post a Comment