Wednesday 20 April 2016

Creative Writing Task 4 [Alya]

     After a night of howling weather, I went out early just to see if the old folk tree had fallen, if the roof of my neighbours house caved in and if the drains had flooded and if the village was flattened as if a giant had trampled over it.
     The houses, however, were not flattened but still intact with the ground and still in shape. The trees help their branches up high towards the early morning sun. And the seas kissed the shore gently.
      The trees rustled in the wind as the birds chirped happily, warming their bodies in the sun. The sea waves whispered softly and there were soft murmurs that started to come from the small cottages as the road started to fill up with cars. The sun started to rise as the city started to get busier. The city started to wake up when i realised how clean the place looked and how fresh the air smelled when I was prowling in the streets alone, early in the morning.
      Not wanting to worry my parents and look like a prowler, I scurried home before my mum woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment